Update: Useless Trivia : You know what, Australia is double the size of India but has a population that is just about the same as Mumbai!
- The lesser the denomination, the bigger the size of the coin!
Left to Right: 50 Cents, 1 Dollar & 2 Dollars
2. Don’t want to face the passenger in front of you? Uncomfortable sitting in / facing the opposite direction of a train route? Switch the back rest!
How cool is that?! People who have experience with Maruti Omni vans will appreciate this!
- Constipated? Eat Chocolate!
Ad in a toilet cubicle
- Pay and Use Toilets? What do even mean by that?!
Answer nature’s call free of cost – All public restrooms in Train & Bus Stations, Beaches, Malls, Harbours, Shops, just about any toilet in the city is free. No loose change needed.
- Free Drinking Water.
Forgot to click a pic of this, but there are drinking water taps installed in all major locations. Even if the shops close down by 5 p.m., the taps will quench your thirst.
- What’s the next important thing in Life, after free toilets and water? Oh yeah, WI-FI, that’s free too!
Imagine Free WI-FI in a beach!
- Scan and Pay Machines at stores.
I have seen such machines where you can scan your purchased items yourself and pay using Cards. Here I found many machines that accept cash as well. Good for tourists. (Maybe it’s there elsewhere too, I must have missed to notice)
8. Kangaroo Meat, anyone?
Or Octopus, maybe?
9. Cut it Short
Don’t waste your energy, use short forms. Kangaroo is Roo, Mushroom is Mushy, Avocado is Avo, University is Uni, Barbeque is Barbe, Mosquito is Mozzy, Regulatory Board is Regs Board, Breakfast is Breakie, Toaster is Toasty, Presents are Pressis, Journalists are Journos, after all, we know that Australia is Oz..
Ciao, am off to my preggy colleague’s baby shower with pressis.